Due to our strong base, we are enjoying a distinct position in the market as we deliver top-notch Nitrogen Gas Cylinders. The offered product is appreciated in the market for its high-quality and clients can purchase these at pocket-friendly rates in the market. While our team of workers carefully processes the cylinder using premium materials and modern tools, we package these safely and promise defect-free delivery. We are based in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Nitrogen is colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas. It is non flammable and will not support combustion.
- Atmospheric air contains 78.09% nitrogen, the gas is slightly lighter than air and slightly soluble in water. Nitrogen condenses at its boiling point , -195°c to a colorless and odorless liquid that is lighter than water.
- When liquid nitrogen is vaporized and than heated to ambient temperature , it absorb a large quantity of heat. Nitrogen is separated from air, by distillation, absorption of diffusion.
Application of Nitrogen Gases :
- Raw Material
- Shrink Fitting
- Inert Gas
- DE - Flashing
- Inert Gas Safety System
- Cryogenic Grinding
- Protection Against Fire & Explosion
- Human & Veterinary Medicine
- Metallurgical Industry
- Ground Freezing